Sunday, November 16, 2008

October Wedding



















































So last month I was in a wedding for my great college friend Hilary Smith...who I lovingly call Hil-dawg. She married a really nice man named Tim. She asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding which was an honor, especially since we had been through a lot of "junk" in the past 7 years. So Yoh (she handed out programs and did lots of other things that don't really have a title) and I ventured up to Wisconsin for the wedding of the year. It was a resort on a lake. It was a really beautiful wedding site. I had a great time and I am very thankful that the Lord brought Hil-dawg back into my life. Here are some pictures of just wedding goodness. Beware I am wearing a dress in all of these photos. YIKES!
P.S. Sometimes I have trouble posting pictures on here-can you tell

No comments: