Saturday, October 31, 2009

Photo Shooting Day with Yoh



i went to Ann Arbor to visit my BFFOTP Yoh and we went on a hike and a photo taking adventure in the nichols arboretum. It was great fun. I really am starting to enjoy taking pictures. it is so neat to see God's creation through a camera. Here are some of my favorite shots from the fun hike.


This one is cool because they are all different colors and in the same yard. Nice, plus they were super vibrant and grabbed my attention.
Part of the trail that was covered with leaves, it just looked cool.
The 'steep' part of the trail. I was just trying an different angle.
One of my favorite pictures I have ever taken. We were talking about how this place would be such a fun spot to spend time with the Lord whether it was reading, praying or just sitting with Him. And then bam there was this sign!
A little gate that went to someones backyard. I thought it was sort of like something I would see in a different country

3 comments:

Lauren Blake said...

great photos. I like the gate one. wish there were some of you and yoh though. glad you are back.

Susan said...

I love the three trees picture. Did you ever make it to Carmax? Most of the trees have dropped their leaves now.

Anonymous said...

I like how you look at things from different angles. Oh man! I just picked up the phone to answer it and almost dropped it! I bet my face was a pretty amusing site just then. Too bad no one was around to see me. Talk about great photo op!(Yes, I am at work) Anyway, back to you. I am excited to see your pictures from our outing this weekend. I had a good time.
The gate picture was pretty cool. I felt like it could have been from the English countryside or some fun place like that. Nice shots. Thanks for sharing them.

Allison