Monday, April 26, 2010

Exciting


photo by Lauren Blake



So the big day is here!! My little brother has moved back home or at least for now! I am super stoked for many reasons: he will be close, he can hang out with me and/or my friends, he will be at the family events, he is cool, he is funny, it will just be plain great. He is moving home with out a job - currently- however I fully believe that the Lord is going to bless him in his boldness and give him a great job right here in his home town. So please pray that his auditions he has May 1, 2, 3 all go fantastically and he will land a great acting or technically job. There is a slim chance that he would look for jobs elsewhere if he doesn't have a job when we get back from our amazing 2 week trip to Australia, New Zealand, Fuji, and Hawaii. Even if that happens I am okay with it because he will have been here for a few months. If the Lord wants him to go somewhere else for the job of his dreams I'm cool with it as long as I get my quality Markus Parkus time while he is here in KC! I love you little bro - and WELCOME HOME!

4 comments:

Lauren Blake said...

I really like your brother they time we did the photo shoot. I am looking forward to getting to know him better. Welcome Mark!

Anonymous said...

very exciting!

Paul

Susan said...

Hurray for brothers!

Alicia said...

Welcome home Mark!