Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Luminary Walk

The Overland Park Arboretum has a HOliday Luminary walk. Lots of people at my work rave about how awesome it is and how I should go and take some pictures. So I talked some my friends into going as well. Come to find out it was good but really I think it could have been way better! It was for sure something different to do. Anyways here are a few pictures for you to check out.


Pretty sweet bridge


Noah and Cass in the little house for the kiddos

Noah and Cass in the Corn walkway. I think this one is funny because Cass is trying to squat/kneel down - because I am squatting to take their picture. Funny girl!

My buddy Sam - peeking out through the tunnel! 


The littlest bear we took with us!


Mom/kid picture

3 comments:

Susan said...

Looks fun but cold. Good thing your finger wasn't too cold to push that button. But obviously it wasn't, 'cause the pictures are so cute. Nice work, Maas.

Lauren Blake said...

Thanks for taking and posting those super cute pics you should go into the photography business it was fun hanging out with you

justjess said...

I love it that you can tell everyone had a good time. Thanks for the photos. And keep the good ideas of fun events coming! We need more of those.