Monday, July 25, 2011

Lots going on here in Michigan/Ohio/a trip to NC. I have done some fun things throughout July while I have been away from Kansas. I have added the best photo of each day to the POTD section, I will also add some on this post for those of us who like photos and words. I have gotten lots of quality time in with my best friend which is the main reason I come to Michigan/Ohio. We have gone to the pool, gotten pedicures, watched some movies, eaten out at some fun restaurants, gone to her mothers house, gone to 4-H Camp, gone to 2 beaches in North Carolina, been to an aquarium, fed 2 horses, played with little girls, moved out furniture so carpet could be ripped up from water damage, played some games, ate ice cream, and lots more. I will be here for about another week which is packed with fun already which includes some pudgy pies, cedar point, cowboy boot shopping. 
Here are a few photos...in no particular order












3 comments:

Lauren Blake said...

so glad you are having a great time. love the pictures. but where are you and yoh? cool shoot with the tree and railroad in the distance.

Kait said...

Wow! Pics are great...expecially that rad jelly fish. How'd you nad that one?!

I feel like I need to get to NC!

Really missed you Sunday night. Come home soon!

Tom and Leah said...

Why is Thomas wearing a mini Yuma cone? And who is that wearing the boppy? Love the photos, especially the one with the three Yoh sisters holding the three little sisters. And the one with two of the most gorgeous and wonderful girls I know. Love you both.