Saturday, October 20, 2007

Here I go...

Okay let me just start by saying I never really thought I would start a blog, mainly because I am not sure if I will have things to talk about or have the time to keep it up. However my friend Leah got me hooked, I look at her blog almost daily - it is fantastic and she is a funny lady! Then some of my other friends started blogging too, so then I said if you come up with a fun name then I will do my best at bloggin. So here I am writing on my blog Maasenyourface....name idea credit needs to go to my gal Cassie!! Spelling of the name goes to Leah - -Cassie and I thought it would be maaseinyourface...but funny how my name just spells it for us!!!
So since this is my first official post I will say this please don't have huge expectations, I suggest going into the reading of the posts with no expectations and then it will be fabulous. :) I do promise to try to post at least once a week, if not more. And hopefully I will learn some more fun things about blogging and find out how to load pictures and whatnot - -- -maybe there is a book or website called blogging for dummies!!! Who knows, well that is all for this I am off to do another.

5 comments:

jdmartin said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. You'll get hooked and, if you're like me, obsess about checking to see if you've gotten comments. It's silly how excited I get when I see that someone's taken the time to drop me a line!

Shaul said...

which brings up the issue, it doesn't take that long to post a comment if you read their whole article. go ahead and respond ... it will be ok.

Susan said...

Yeah, comments are definitely the best part about having a blog. It's not really about getting your two cents in, showing off your original humor, or even sending your deepest thoughts out to the wide world of the internet. . .it's all about the comments.

Tom and Leah said...

do we appreciate the comments because we like to know people are reading?

also, masse, awesome! since i had no expectations i thought this post definitely exceeded my expectations. keep it up. i can't wait to see some amazing photos (thanks for the dino hook-up. very cool)

Maasen said...

I think we do like comments because it shows us that people are at least reading it...okay I least that is why I like it, plus its a communication wave which is good