Saturday, March 1, 2008

Please come soon Spring!!

I will be honest I enjoyed the winter and the snow but I am getting cabin fever - but today I was able to get outside. Today in Kansas the weather was in the 60s - I was excited cause I did not have too much to do on this beautiful Saturday! I am ready and excited for spring or even warmer weather. However I did hear that it might snow in a few days - welcome to the midwest!
So with that being said Yoh, Harley, and I went to enjoy the weather. We went and grabbed lunch and went to Shawnee Mission Park. After lunch we took Harley on a long walk around the area, in the grass, by the beach, in a creek etc. We all had a great time - only one of us got into the water - I will let you guess who. I hope that some of you were to get out and enjoy the amazing weather that the Lord blessed us with.

1 comment:

Susan said...

We went to SMP on Saturday, too. Great minds think alike, I guess. Maybe we could all "accidentally" run into each other sometime.