Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pics from Jamaican Me Crazy

Path to the main area of resort
View from Hil and DJ's room
Classic roommate photo
Cozy place to dine


Chairs on the beach with a little hut in case of sunburn or rain



Omar Jr. the beach crab
The pool area with the beach in the background

Sunrise along the beach in Montego Bay


Hobie Cat, very fun to ride on when it is wavy
View from Hil and DJ's room
Pretty fountain


One of the restaurants at the resort
Hil and me chillin after dinner, yes that is me in a dress
All the girls dressed up for dinner. Yep I'm in a skirt again
Well Jamaica was pretty amazing. I had the most fun doing the water events, such as snorkeling, kayaking, the Hobie cat, and climbing the waterfalls. Other than that we soaked up the sun and ate fun foods. We did do a little shopping in the city - that was a tad stressful. But overall the trip was amazing and it is beautiful there, maybe someday I will have the opportunity to go back.





No comments: