Monday, September 1, 2008

break is over

Okay well it has been awhile since I have posted a blog. I had all intentions to post after the first few days of school - however I had some internet problems at the casa and I cannot get on blogspot.com at work - it is blocked! Well needless to say that the internet is up and running here on the homefront. I must say the thing that I missed the most about not having internet is being able to read my friend DJ's blog while she is in Africa...its called myghanaexperience (you should see it on my blog list panel), she comes home tomorrow night, the other thing I missed was chatting with my friend Ray on IM. Other than that no internet was really no biggie.
Well school is back in session and so far so good. I enjoy the majority of the students and I love my new schedule. Its amazing what a small schedule change can do to your job. I now teach from 7:45am to 12 - then a 22 min lunch (which is where I do lunch duty and eat lunch) then back to teach one more class until 1:05pm. So then after classes are over I sometimes have meetings or helping out around the building to do. Check my mailbox, voicemail, and email. If I do not have meetings or anything else then I try to workout until 2 then do other random things. This really helps me cause then on nights when I have things like church, class, etc I do not feel like I have to squeeze a workout in. Which is super bueno for me.
So with all that being said: I love my job, I love the majority of the students, I love my schedule, but I will always love my breaks!!
Okay enough for now - peace out

1 comment:

Tom and Leah said...

it's nice to hear "bueno" used in the positive (super bueno) instead of the normal "no bueno". sounds like things are rocking at school.