Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rodeo

well on friday night i went to what I am pretty sure is my first rodeo. i might have gone to a rodeo as a child and i just don't remember. so the rodeo was fun, of course i took lots of pictures and i have picked a few of my favorites to post for you to live via my pics. i enjoyed witnessing many parts of the rodeo - i saw some guys wearing cowboy boots with the spurs on them - don't think i have ever seen this. i enjoyed the bull riding of course - that is considered the main event! i also like the barrel racing, it was awesome to see the horses maneuver that quickly.



Bull rider after he got bucked off
Yoh walking with Gabby
Horses in the pin - check out their jaw muscles
Bull rider - nice shot if I do say so myself

A cowgirl doing some barrel racing

3 comments:

Tom and Leah said...

i like the cowgirl. she's really riding! and is yoh seriously wearing a hoodie? do not tell me it is that cool there. jealous.

can't wait to see you soon. can you stick yoh in your carry-on? i can call in sick for her.

Lauren Blake said...

looks like you guys had a great time. Did it make you want to try? I really like the horse picture too. can't wait to see. if you need a place to stay you can stay in our prayer room.

Paul said...

I like the random picture of Yoh in the middle of the rodeo pictures and storyline.