Tuesday, September 29, 2009

long over due

Nemo and Spiderman
Tom & Leah
Wyatt & Cass

Well i have been meaning to do this post for awhile but i put it off for a few reasons mostly because it could be sad and i was waiting for some pictures. in august i moved in with some of my great friends the T-Blakes (Leah -the mom & the canoeamericana blogger, Tom-dad, Wyatt-super fantastic 3yr old, Cass-such a great voice & she is 2yrs old, and Yuma-German shepherd & a tad on the hyper side or should i say excitable side) i moved in with them for numerous reasons: they are fun, rent was good, leah is a great cook, i hang out there often anyways, the Lord told me I should, save money and pay off debt, help them out financial, and to just become better friends with them. So far most of it has been pretty great the dogs got along pretty well from the very beginning - huge blessing since that was most everyone concern. the family time is fun for me, i get to play with the kids on most days, they tell me stories we play games, etc. we eat dinner a lot together and socialize or let the kids tell us things. the food is great - that was NEVER a concern at all. sometimes the dogs bark often - mine might start this process- she likes to bark at people who walk their dogs on the sidewalk - i think she needs to repent of jealously. in fact today we got a notice from animal control that their was excessive barking this morning, now this is not so normal because usually someone is home to tell them to stop however I was at work and the TBlakes are taking a small vacation/getaway. So i will admit I am a tad irritated at that and hope that there are no more notices in the future and that my landlords still let us live here. Honestly it is sometimes weird to live here just because i use to have a whole house that was mine and now i have a room and a bathroom (which they painted orange for me- yahoo). but really what does a single person who is out there coaching most nights and isn't even home much need a whole house to herself for - no clue is the answer to that question.
well when i was moving good 'ol Leah was pregnant with baby #3! Which I was stoked for because he was going to grow up loving on me from day 1 and it was going to be great. I say that he was going to love me only because the other kids do, i was assuming that he would just follow their lead. it was going to be cool watching someone grow up so closely day to day. Well God had other plans for Big ZEKE! He was only here a short 10 days until he got to go to heaven. i must admit i am a tad jealous of that. I miss him already but know that i will see him so much longer when i get to heaven too. So as you can imagine living in the mix of the TBlakes going through the grieving process has been different - i wouldn't say hard just different. I know that God has me living here for a reason and who knows maybe it is just to be living and walking through this with them side by side or as much as they will let me in. I just do the best I can and do whatever it is that they ask of me without question only because I know it is what they would do for me. some days it is sad just because Zeke isn't with us, sometimes i am just sad for them and sometimes i am sad because i am grieving too. but i know that we will work through this or wrestle through this together and separately because we are praying and talking to the Lord and because we have amazing community support.
this week they are out of town and i am doing my best to maintain the fort. i have cleaned up dog puke two times - no idea which dog it is. one puke i stepped in and also ended up puking myself- pure awesomeness! then today as i mentioned animal control stopped in and one dog puked at least this time it was not on the carpet. they are going to be gone a few more days. i was planning on having a few parties here towards the end of the week - however I have now postponed them due to the dog puke and barking incidents. (really no parties were ever planned, we did have a game night though).
whelp that is all for now on the whole moving to Mastin street and living with one of my favorite families the TBlakes.

No comments: