Wednesday, February 17, 2010

beautythrualens

Okay fellow readers the new site is up and running. Allison, Jessica, and myself have been going out and taking pictures at different locations throughout the city. We are calling this 'beautythrualens' - anyways we have a website where we are posting these photos for you to look at. We hope that you like them and can enjoy them. If you see something and would like a print or a digital copy then just email us and we can hook you up.
How to get to the website: www.beautythrualens.tumblr.com (you can also click on the link I have on the right side of my blog page) Keep in mind we are still working out the details of the website and learning how to use it to our and your advantage.


5 comments:

Allison said...

WOO HOO!!!

There is also a link to the site on my blog. Just an option.

Allison said...

An option for everyone who reads this, not Maas necessarliy since she has her own. Plus she knows it like the back of her hand anyway.

Tom and Leah said...

ack! enable comments on the flickr site. there are so many things i want to say! i love these photos. but the "maasen style" ones are hard to view because some of them are too big for the screen. does that make sense. yahoo!

Maasen said...

leah - so you can add comments now! I dont know how to fix the size of that one post. I will work on it. also thanks for the plug on your site

Alicia said...

This is so awesome! I checked out the new site and love it! Maase-you are getting so good! Okay, embarrassing, but I'll admit it, it took me way too long to figure out the website's title! =) Very clever!