Monday, January 25, 2010

Things you may or may not know about me

So here are some random things about me that maybe you may or may not know. Enjoy!
  • I know how to juggle
  • My favorite athlete is Cal Ripken Jr.
  • I can ride and own a unicycle
  • I am 32 years old.
  • My favorite color is orange - because it is so bright and bold!
  • I have been a KU Jayhawk fan since the day I was born - even though I was born in Missouri. My mom grew up in Kansas and went to KU.
  • My favorite ice cream is Peanut Butter and Chocolate from Baskin Robbins. Birthday Cake Remix for Cold Stone is a very close second.
  • I have a younger brother who is truly amazing and thankfully we have a very close relationship - it was touch and go there for awhile when I was in middle school.
  • I never really like to run until I signed up to run a marathon in 2004-2005.
  • I use to work at the Cookie Factory and Baskin Robbins. So I can decorate a tad on cakes and cookies.
  • I love taking pictures. It is so fun to see things in a different view.
  • I will never be able to cheer for MU even if they ever make it to the national championship.
  • I think it would be fun to be a personal trainer.
  • I am going to Australia this summer.
  • Comfort food: cookie dough and macaroni and cheese
  • I enjoy coaching softball the most.
  • My favorite place to visit right now is Ann Arbor Michigan - but that will change if Yoh moves.
  • Favorite vacation I have been on as an adult would be Jamaica.
  • Favorite vacation as a kid would be Disneyland! We got to take the airplane - pretty cool.
  • I have never been water or snow skiing.
  • Every Valentines Day my dad gets me something and delivers it to wherever I am that day (home or work) - I wonder what will happen when I get married? I hope it continues I like it and look forward to it.
  • I helped my dad rebuild my first car - a 19701/2 Camaro - super cool and super fast.
  • I get to go to the first round of the women's basketball tournament this spring in Tennessee with my mom. Check that off the 'bucket list' next is the final four for men's!:)
  • I really think that I want to look into selling my pictures.
  • 2 of my roommates are under the age of 5!
  • Coca-cola classic = awesomeness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!

Susan said...

How did I not see this post until now? Fantastic. I had no idea that you could juggle.