Monday, January 4, 2010

Top 10 pictures from 2009

Here are MY favorite pictures that I have taken over the last year. I put them in order #1 being first. Enjoy! Comments, concerns, and suggestions are always welcome of course. I am sort of pondering making some of these pictures into cards and maybe even selling them. Who knows how that will go.


#1 - A Bridge in Ann Arbor, Michigan
#2- A Yellow Rose (yellow roses are my favorite, so this is probably why the yellow rose won out of all the flower pictures I took this year) - Loose Park
#3 - Niagara Falls
#4 - an abandoned barn - West Unity, Ohio
#5 - A railroad track - Merriam, KS
#6 - The Beginning & End Results of a Rose - Loose Park
#7 - A fall tree - Merriam, KS
#8 - Corn Stalk - West Unity, Ohio
#9 - Walk Way with Roses - Loose Park
#10 - The Grassy Meadow & Bridge and in the Background - Champaign, IL

5 comments:

Susan said...

These pictures are amazing. Are you going to do blank cards or cards with a message? Maybe you and Leah could make a business out of it, with her writing your messages.

Anonymous said...

I love your photo's! Your composition is fantastic. You have a great eye for capturing beauty, and simply making a photo more interesting.Nice work! I have a photo that I am going to turn into a card, too. I didn't think about selling them though. Good thought. I hope it works out.

-Al

Lauren Blake said...

I really like the railroad one. It represents power and adventure to me. Great job. Look forward to seeing what great photos 2010 brings.

Alicia said...

These are wonderful! I would definitely buy cards w/these pics. I agree with Lauren-love the railroad one and I really like the old barn.

Anonymous said...

Busuxxx.............
ga guna!
Hapus aja nih Blog!

Tolol