Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fiji

This is a shot of our pool from a balcony. I like to call this shot my screen saver shot.
This is a little river that went around our resort.
Just an amazing sunset!
A place to sleep
A private island we went past before we went to our private island.
Lilly pad

Things I did while in Fiji:
  • went to a farmers market area to see local produce
  • swam in our amazing pool
  • ate some traditional Fiji food
  • tasted some Fiji beverages
  • went to a private beach area for a whole day: snorkeled, swam, and worked on my tan

6 comments:

cass said...

Lovely. Remember when Leah and I were at the beach spying on you?... Did that really happen?... You were missed. Happy to have you home.

Lauren Blake said...

wow your pictures are amazing ... it looks like you will have a few more to add to your cards. can't wait to see you when I get home.

Allison said...

Yes! Maas photo's! Not as great as Maas herself, but anticipated nonetheless. I like the hammock shot that you made your main photo.

mountain girl said...

You went to Fiji? Your pics are great and it sounds like you had an awesome time.

Carlye said...

ugh! gorgeous shots! i hope you had fun - it looks almost fake it's so lovely!

Anonymous said...

groovy looking photos Maasen, my favorite is the one of you and Yoh bffs. I am glad you had a wonderful trip, but gladder you are back. See ya soon