Friday, October 1, 2010

Hot Air Balloon Fest

So a couple of weekends ago the Great Midwest Hot Air Balloon Fest was here in Overland Park. So Jessica and I got up really early to go and take pictures. It was fun, super foggy as you will see in the photos, but still a fun experience. It got so foggy that we could not even see the hot air balloon until it was on the ground. They actually stopped all flight activities for the morning because it was so foggy. So here are a few photos that I got from the day.






2 comments:

justjess said...

Man girl you've got talent. I was there that day and my photos don't look anything like this. Great job, and it was lots of fun ;)

Kait said...

Those are rad, except I think the giant "US Bank" logo takes away my sense of wonder at hot air balloons. I wish they just made it be pretty colors like the others.