Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Woody the Woodpecker???




Snow day fun. I have another snow day today and one again tomorrow due to the winter blizzard of 2011. I like snow days they are fun, relaxing, usually involved some quality time with some people I love. Today we saw a woodpecker outside on our tree so I grabbed some quick pictures of it. I also played in the snow with Lil' Cass which was fun and I worked on her softball sliding skills...for more on the snow part of my day off check out Leah's blog. I will say though that with all these snow days I might have to be teaching during July. Oh well I enjoy the hot weather so I am sure I can handle it.

5 comments:

Tom and Leah said...

Great work capturing the woodpecker. I hope he stays far away from the house, though.

Allison said...

That is pretty cool. Nice work.

Kait said...

Oh...of all of Hashem's creation, the birds really get at me. I love the coloration of the red head and the striped body.
Beautiful!

justjess said...

As always phenomenal work with the photos. Enjoy yet another snow day. Maybe someday soon I'll be near you to enjoy the fun.

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.