Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Break - Part 2

Here is the spring break photos that I promised my readers. I had a great break and got lots of rest and watch some serious college basketball. Both of those things made me very happy. It always feels great to rest and relax especially with my Best Friend Forever On The Planet!! Now I am back in the swing of things and softball games start up these week - I am praying for some warmer temperatures and some sun!!

Nayah and AJ - can you name the movie?  

Brynn and Gabby  

The Rodriguez Family and their Pastor 

Nayah and Me 

Nayah 

Brynn  

 Brynn got a little sleepy hanging out with Maasen and Aunt Bobby

 Joey

Barn cat at Pat Yoh's (1 of 40) 

Mason Thomas Yoh 

3 comments:

Tom and Leah said...

I'm glad to see Maasen Thomas is keeping it real in Michigan. Fun to see the cute girls! Good work.

justjess said...

I'm going with The Lion King for the movie title, and amazing job I might add. Your photos are always so fun. Those are great shots of the girls and the animals too. Also, I LOVE March 23rd, 24th and 25th day phots. Keep em comin' please.

Carlye said...

I just love your daily pictures. What a great idea and how cool to be able to look back over the year that way. If a pic is worth a thousand words, I wonder how many words you are generating...hmmm.
So great to see you this weekend!