Thursday, March 10, 2011

Where it all started


Yep I am pretty sure I was hooked after I won these trophies at the softball Olympics. I was 8 years old here. Softball season is underway and we have made cuts and teams. I think that we will be pretty decent. If we made it to state I would be thrilled and shocked. I think we will more games than we did last year, I am thinking 500 record or better. To be honest I am praying for success, improvement, and no   huge emotional situations that impact our team. Now will we get 2 trophies like I did several years ago, who knows. However I do know that this first base coach is going to do her job to get them ready.

6 comments:

Tom and Leah said...

Now, when you say you're going to do your job what does that mean? Because I'd have to agree with your mom, when you're standing by first base it doesn't look like you're doing a whole lot except getting a tan.

Either way I'm looking forward to putting on the purple. Go Huskies!

P.S. You are so super duper cute in that photo!

Kait said...

lil maas! You almost look like a younf Farah faucet (sp?).

i hope you guys dominate. with your superior leadership and good looks, i wouldn't doubt it.

Kait said...

*young

Maasen said...

Leah - I know it is hard to tell that I am doing anything during the game. I do work on my tan - I gotta deepen the sock tan line you know. However remember I do all the stats after the game.

Carlye said...

I LOVE watching softball and baseball both. I watched my brother play for over 10 years. Hardly missed a game. If we happen to move to KC before the season is over (pray! pray!), you better believe I'll be checking your team out.
And I agree with the ladies, that pic of you is SO so cute. What a beauty!

Lauren Blake said...

love the picture!

all I have to say is -if I played softball I would want you to be my coach.