Thursday, June 26, 2008

3 weeks from today!


Okay so at this time in 3 weeks from today I will be in sunny, warm Jamaica with some very fun friends (DJ, Dawg, and Yoh) celebrating our 30th birthdays. It is really hard to believe that it is finally almost here. We have been planning this for along time and it is really going to happen.

I still have lots to do before we leave. Such as continue to work on my base tan - don't want to burn when I get there, that would be somewhat of a downer, get a few shirts, a dress - my friends have decided that we should get "dressed up" one night, oh yeah and get abs of steal - it could happen - but doubtful, I have done 200 crunches in the last too days! I have always wanted abs of steal or a six pack (that you don't drink) so what better time than right before I go to Jamaica to celebrate being 30.

You might wonder what four girls are going to be doing in Jamaica for 6 days? Well we will be staying at an all inclusive resort so we will be taking advantage of all those amenities (4 pools, 4 whirlpools, snorkeling, windsurfing, sail boating, kayaks, hydro bikes, and hobiecats). This place also has chairs to layout in while you are in the ocean -SWEET! The resort also has many restaurants with good food, so of course that will be in the daily plan as well. Most of the days will consist of soaking up the sun as much as possible, partaking in the water activities and eating some good food.

2 comments:

Tom and Leah said...

hobe cats? hydrocars? hippocassies? what? just make sure that you take some pictures and wear plenty of pink zinc on your nose. i will put yoh in charge of the single bead.

Angel McAdams Prescott said...

AAAAHHHH....I am so jealous. I really wish I was going. You guys will have so much fun. But, don't have to much or make too many good memories without me.