Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tues-Wed-Thurs

Okay well here is a summary of a few of the things that I have done over the past few days while on my spring break: 
Tuesday: In the morning I did my usual routine (while Yoh got some more z's) went on a walk to a small pond, did my Bible reading, listen to a teaching on a CD. Then I added a walk to the REI store and Whole Foods. Then we ate lunch - leftover Macaroni casserole (tasty). After lunch we went on a long walk to Starbucks - for green teas and then walked back. After our exercising we decided we needed to run errands before the crew showed up for dinner. We were having a Mexican St. Patty's dinner! Okay not really that is just what I called it - although we did eat Mexican food on St. Patty's. Shauna came up for dinner and Schmoop and the girls were coming up also for a 2 day slumber party. We ate dinner and hung out with the visitors. Yoh went to work and I stayed to play with the girls and Schmoop - which consisted of us watching High School Musical 3 with Gabby - oh JOY! (I really am not a fan of these movies.) 
WEDNESDAY:  Well my morning started off with Gabby climbing into the futon with me and Aunt Bobby (this is what the girls call Yoh if you are unaware) putting in High School Musical 2 movie! Then the rest of the AM Schmoop and I entertained the girls while we waited for Aunt Bobby to wake up so we could go to the park! Finally we went to the park and had some good clean fun - okay well almost clean - Gabby got a tad muddy - but all good! We then went to dinner, came home and hung out, died Schmoops hair, Gabby took a bath and then bed time. 
THURSDAY: Woke up to Gabby saying Good Morning Maasen and Aunt Bobby! We watched Gabs eat most of her yogurt and then Yoh and I went to Smoothie King for smoothies for Schmoop, Yoh, and myself: smoothies that taste like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches - very good and filling - which is great for fasting! Then Schmoop and the girls went home, Yoh and I walked in and decided we should lay around and watch a movie until the MARCH MADNESS games started - one of our favorite times of the year! And basically ever since then I have been watching hoops and talking hoops with my pal Yoh! Then we ate dinner - pizza - a great basketball game watching type of food. Then Yoh watched "The Office"- I watched too - but I don't like this show really at all.  Then Yoh went to work and I started some laundry for her - all the towels her guests have used! :) Oh and I am still watching hoops!! Love it! Okay off to finish a night of hoops. Only a 1 and a half more days left here in Michigan! 

2 comments:

Tom and Leah said...

are you home? are you going to be able to watch THE game? i hope so! sounds like a nice trip but i'm glad you'll be back in kc. we missed seeing you.

Maasen said...

yep I got home sunday morning. I will be watching the game!