Tuesday, November 6, 2007

HEAT

Well the colder season is among us. There are only a few things that i like about this season: basketball, my birthday, snow + snowdays, Christmas. Well last night it was chilly in my house so I went to turn the heat on just a tad so I did not freeze when i got out of bed the next morning. Well the heat never came on - oh it was blowing but that was not warm air coming out of the vents - - it was cold air. Needless to say when I woke up it was 59 degrees in the house - yikes that is not pleasant after the warm/hottish shower!! So I called a heat company to come look at it tonight. Most of the time when a maintenance person (pc - but usually a man) comes to my house it is someone that is in the age range of my dad or older. But today the Lord was giving me a high five - with a upper 20's handsome worker man. He even looked handsome after he put those little shoe booties on over his shoes. :) Well he fixed the heater/furnance in a a matter of minutes, just some things blocking the pipes. Way to go Matt!! Then we started to talk about KU sports and fitness things...two of my favorite topics. He stayed for about 30-40 minutes jsut talking sports and what not. I so wanted to ask for his number....but chickened out I guess. Should I have asked for his number?? Aren't guys suppose to ask girls? Maybe it was because he was working? Crud, Lord I sure hope I did not miss my chance but if I did thanks for giving me a nice glimpse of what kind of great men you still have out there for me!

3 comments:

Shaul said...

sounds like the heat is on!

Markedbyone said...

Maybe you should "accidentally" break the heater again...

Alicia said...

So have you called the company back yet to schedule the other maintenance you needed? Make sure you make a special request for Matt. What a great birthday gift he could be!!!!!