Thursday, August 12, 2010

Buh-Bye Summer 2010



I did some pretty sweet stuff this summer, but I am sad to see it go mostly because I like to hang out, stay up late, and sleep in! However duty calls and I know that I am here on earth to be a teacher, coach, and a role model for young people - so off to work I go! 
A few things I did this summer: an amazing trip to the South Pacific, hung out with my fantastic roommates-Friday night roommates included, played with little Cass (alot), ate lots of great food prepared by Leah, went swimming, went to a craft fair in Westport, did some random photo taking in the city, the list keeps going. Here are a few pictures of a few things. 


 Cass and Malachi at the shaved ice place.

 A fun night out with Jess and Cass at the park. 
 Yoh and I chilling at an island in Fiji
Markus and I being silly in New Zealand

5 comments:

justjess said...

Hu-rah! I finally made it to someone's blog. ;) Thanks Maas! I feel sooo loved. Here's to a great school year.

Allison said...

i like silly siblings :) glad you and your bro can be silly.

cass said...

oh maas.
i miss your face.

(a poem to you)

I remember seeing you and yoh in those chairs when we were spying on you...

Susan said...

Ditto on what Cass said. Well, maybe not in poem form. But still ditto.

Tom and Leah said...

yeah, i remember thinking, when are they going to go out to the beach so we can steal maasen's keens?

oh, p.s., jerk!...here i am in kansas eating ice. here i am in kansas sliding. here i am in FIJI! thanks a lot.