Monday, November 4, 2013

Nov. 1-4th

So lots of people are posting things that they are thankful for since it is November. I try very hard to be thankful for all things (even the hard, difficult things), sometimes I stink at it but I still try. So I decided since I am not so great at blogging anymore - mostly I am lazy and not really sure what to write about - that I would post my days of thankfulness for all to read.
Day 1: I am thankful for Jesus and that He died for me. I honestly do not know where I would be, who I would be friends with, and lots of other things if I would not have started walking a life that is about trying to walk out my faith each and every day. He has given me so much!

Day 2:  I am thankful for my mom. She is great! I love all the silly things that she has done in my life (notes, voice mails, etc.). She has always been my #1 fan since December 9, 1977. I love that she stayed home with my brother and I as we were growing up - a huge blessing.

Day 3: I am thankful for Melissa Yoh. She is my best friend on the planet. I love that she can tell me exactly what I need to hear at even given moment. I love how she can still surprise me after being friends for this long. Even though sometimes it is hard to be so far away from her - I know that our relationship will continue to grow and withstand the distance.

Day 4: I am thankful for Wyatt William Blake. Though his life here on earth was short I am so thankful I got to be part of his life. I often have memories of him being a cheetah or a lion. The days when he would change superhero outfits numerous times a day. When he learned how to wink and we practiced together. Playing soccer in the front yard, Legos. Him and Cassidy playing games in my closet when he was my roommate. I miss his voice, his laugh, his sensitive hear, his hugs and just the way he yelled my name when I came home!

No comments: