Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nov. 5th-7th

Day 5:  I am thankful for Mark Patrick Maasen! He is amazing brother, man, father, son! I could talk about all the ways he is great for hours. I am just so blessed that God gave me a brother that loves me and wants to hang out with me on a regular basis. I love that he is funny, sweet, caring, and giving. He is a treasure!

Day 6: I am thankful that I am able to be a coach. I have coached for several years. I love it, true it does take up a big chunk of the time in my life (especially during softball season) but I really think it is what I am suppose to be doing. I love listening to kids, talking to them, and coaching them. It is just plain fun. I enjoy being called coach! It is just a great job!

Day 7: I am thankful Harmony Middle School. I have a great job, a great building filled with really great people. The people in my building care about the kids and the adults. It does help that the administrators are fantastic as well! I have been here for 13 years and I cannot imagine leaving. LOVE IT HERE!

No comments: